Dogs for re-homing and our adoption process…
We will only re-home to people who fall within a certain criteria that we believe will give our dogs the best possible forever home. Below is a small list of criteria that we will NOT re-home to. If you feel that you fall into anything listed below then I’m afraid we will not be able offer you one of our special dogs.
We will NOT re-home if:
- You live further than a 30 mile radius of the charity,
- Your house is empty all day, i.e you work full time,
- You have small children under the age of 5 years,
- You currently own any unspayed bitches or intact males,
- You have an unsecure garden with a fence below 6ft,
- You have been banned from keeping any animal for any reason,
and if in our opinion, you cannot meet the needs of the dog you have interest in.
We will make sure your house and garden is safe and secure by sending a member of our team to have a look, with your permission on a day you agree to. This way we can ensure maximum safety of the dogs we re-home.
To see the dogs we currently have available for rehoming, please visit the ‘Dogs for Re-homing’ page. If you wish to meet any of our dogs, please call ahead to book an appointment. If you just turn up, we cannot guarantee that somebody will be available to help you.